As a new parent, one of the first things you'll learn is how to swaddle your baby. In my case, it was a sweet nurse at the hospital that gave my husband and me a crash course using hospital receiving blankets. We would take turns practicing on our son, without ever having much success.Thankfully, soon after we arrived home one of my girlfriends came to visit and brought one of her son's outgrown SwaddleMe wraps. It was love at first wrap, and we never used a regular blanket again.
Here are 5 reasons we love (and recommend!) the SwaddleMe:
- SwaddleMe is the original and leading brand of swaddles, which means they really know their stuff! They are designed and tested to keep babies snug, safe, and comfy every night throughout their first year.
- While wrapped in a SwaddleMe, babies startle less and stay asleep longer, allowing us parents to get some extra much needed rest.
- Unlike traditional receiving blankets, SwaddleMe comes in a variety of sizes, from preemie to large. No need to struggle with something that isn't quite the right size.
- SwaddleMe is made from only the softest, natural 100% cotton and comes in a variety of gorgeous fashions.
- SwaddleMe also has the SwaddlePod, which is perfect for preemies and smaller babies, and the Love Sack which is a sleep sack that allows babies to sleep with their arms in, or their arms out, the perfect solution for babies learning to roll over.
Want to learn more? Visit them online here or checkout the video below.
Disclaimer: I received product and compensation to facilitate this review. However, all opinions are my own.