1. Watch Fireworks in Allentown (https://www.allentownpa.gov/Home/Special-Events/Events/Popular-Events/4th-of-July-Celebration)
The City of Allentown will be hosting its own 4th of July celebration this Sunday from 5:00-10:00 PM at Birney Crum Stadium. The event will feature live music, food options, and a fireworks show beginning at 9:20 PM. (Sunday, July 4th)
2. Or Head to Neighboring Bethlehem, PA for Their Fireworks Display (https://www.steelstacks.org/festivals/patriotic-holidays/independence-day/)
Bethlehem Steelstacks will be celebrating Independence Day with their own evening of fun! Fireworks begin at 9:00 PM, or head over early to watch local bands and enjoy multiple food and beverage options.
3. The Great American Blast at Coca-Cola Park (https://offer.fevo.com/the-great-american-blast-67d1ee6?fevoUri=the-great-american-blast-67d1ee6%2F)
Kick off the holiday weekend this Saturday at Coca-Cola Park. Watch some amazing fireworks while hanging out at Coca-Cola Park (sorry, no game this weekend). You can even purchase a patio ticket for a 2.5 hour buffet. (Saturday, July 3rd)
4. Visit the Lehigh Valley Zoo for special 4th of July-Themed Events (https://www.lvzoo.org/event/fourth-of-july-weekend/)
This weekend the zoo has tons of 4th of July-themed events planned around the zoo. Participate in a free themed scavenger hunt, watch Uncle Sam on stilts (July 4th from 10-12), and listen to Al Trump and the Allentown Hobo "Almost" Marching Band (July 4th from 1-3).
5. Ride the Firefly Express in Kutztown (https://www.allentownandauburnrailroad.com)
This sounds like the cutest event ever, and I was instantly jealous that we're going to be away this weekend when I read about it. Take an evening train ride on the Allentown and Auburn Railroad through Kutztown. Watch the fireflies emerge over the countryside. The train ride includes a stop for ice cream too!